5 September 2007

WHERE'S THE CAT?!

So, the cat… yes, he’s definitely around, because his food was gone in the middle of the night. What a weirdo! I could understand that he disappears as soon as he arrives here, which apparently is quite normal, but no - not our cat! He comes here, eats, has a few cuddles and then buggers off to hide, God knows where...
Maybe he doesn’t like our smell?! If there are any cat psychologists out there, get in touch, because I’m not quite sure what to do next. He must be needing the toilet at some stage… Well he hasn’t used his litter tray, so no doubt we’ll find some nice presents of the smelly nature soon. I read on the internet that cats sometimes disappear for weeks, even months at the time. A lady in the cat home told me that in our old tenement buildings the flats are sometimes connected by cavities in the walls where the floorboards are installed. If that’s the case then hopefully he’s using somebody else’s cavities as toilet. Wow - that’s nasty! I just hope he’s ok. Keep it up Possums.

No comments:


And why Scotland...

In 1987 I was travelling around Europe when while in the South of France I came across a couple from Scotland. I liked them immediately and they said that I must go and visit the place. I didn’t even know where Scotland was, and I had absolutely nothing planned, so I said: “ok, why not, lets go and check the place out”. I didn’t go back to Germany for 5 years.

So, why Scotland, you may ask?... I think it’s the place, the people, the wilderness and all the things you just can’t find anywhere else. I love it!