28 September 2007

We're Going By Bus!

Nope- we’re not going to spend that much money on a plane ticket to get to czech. We decided to travel the old fashioned way, by coach. It will be tough going to London in a coach because British coaches are BAD!!! But once we’re in London, we’ll take a Czech student bus and they’re excellent(http://www.studentagency.cz/). It will be fun to see parts of Europe that way. I haven’t been on a long haul journey on a bus for years. It’s usually; car to airport, into plane, out of plane, taxi to destination, or taking another plane to wherever. It’s quite mad what goes on pollution wise with the air travelling these days and I’m glad we’re doing it this way. Ask me how it went when we’re back. See you later Possums...

No comments:


And why Scotland...

In 1987 I was travelling around Europe when while in the South of France I came across a couple from Scotland. I liked them immediately and they said that I must go and visit the place. I didn’t even know where Scotland was, and I had absolutely nothing planned, so I said: “ok, why not, lets go and check the place out”. I didn’t go back to Germany for 5 years.

So, why Scotland, you may ask?... I think it’s the place, the people, the wilderness and all the things you just can’t find anywhere else. I love it!