18 September 2007

Autumn is coming

Whoopee! I got a new desk! No - not a new mixing desk - a new desk to work on. In fact it’s a very old desk, my friend Chiara had this and I always loved it. It’s almost 2 metres long so it just fits in my living room window. It’s white, well it used to be white, but I don’t care, it’s great! Autumn is certainly moving in here and the days are getting shorter. I like the light though. I’m so lucky, cause our flat’s so incredibly bright and the feeling here is beautiful. I’m getting ready to record now and I’m working on new songs, so hang in there possums…

No comments:


And why Scotland...

In 1987 I was travelling around Europe when while in the South of France I came across a couple from Scotland. I liked them immediately and they said that I must go and visit the place. I didn’t even know where Scotland was, and I had absolutely nothing planned, so I said: “ok, why not, lets go and check the place out”. I didn’t go back to Germany for 5 years.

So, why Scotland, you may ask?... I think it’s the place, the people, the wilderness and all the things you just can’t find anywhere else. I love it!